Virtual Healthcare Hiring Event
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features a variety of jobs in healthcare. It’s easy to join with a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Wednesday, June 21
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. - Event is open all day
1 p.m. to 2 p.m. - LIVE CHAT with employers
This event will feature jobs in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota metro area.
Each employer will feature information about their organization, job openings, interview questions and more. You will be able to chat with each employer to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
How to attend:
- Register above.
- Next, visit elevatefutures.com and create an INDIVIDUAL profile.
- On the day of the event, simply log into the site using Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and click “click to visit the booths.” Check in at the information desk for helpful tips or if you have questions about the event.
The employer information will be available on Elevate Futures from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., if you cannot attend the live event.
- Direct Support Professionals and Individualized Home Support (Sign-on bonuses)
- Direct Care Assistants (will hire 16-17 year olds), Direct Care Professionals, Residential Supervisor, Co-Residential Supervisors, Training Coordinator/HR Assistant
- Recruiter, Admin Assistant, Cooks, Dietary Aides/Servers, Director of Social Services, Licensed LSW, CNA, RN/LPN, Resident Care Assistant, Social Service Designee, Medication Aide, Housekeeper, Laundry Aide, more
- Clinical Resource Supervisor, Donation Coordinator, Tissue Recovery Coordinator Trainee, Preservation Specialist, Program Assistant
- Home Health Aides, CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
Living Well Disability Services
- Float/Direct Support Professionals, Executive Assistant, Regional Director, Staff Nurse, Assistant/Program Manager, Nursing Director, CNAs
M Health Fairview
- Nursing Support, Customer Service, Nutrition Services, other entry-level roles
MNGI Digestive Health
- Clinic Assistants, RNs, Appointment Scheduler, Endoscopy Techs, Histology Tech
- PT or FT Direct Support Professionals (Sign-on bonuses)
- Direct Support Professionals
Right at Home
- Caregiver, Compassionate Caregiver
- Healthcare roles, HR, Social Worker, Campus Priest, Maintenance, Food Service, Social Workers, more
– Healthcare Representatives
This online event is free to all community members, workforce professionals, employment services staff, counselors and anyone interested in learning more about these job openings.
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and promoted by CareerForce.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.