Join us for virtual interviews with ON THE SPOT JOB OFFERS for Clerical Support in Independence, MO Thursday, June 8th, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm CST. Click here to RSVP for the virtual Indeed Hiring Event and click here to apply online.
If these days and times don't work with your schedule, feel free to schedule an interview with one of our recruiters. Click here to book an appointment with a recruiter. Please see the screening questions below to know whether or not you meet requirements for the position.
Closer to Kansas City, MO? We have new entry level openings available there, too! In Circa's Career Events listing, search for the "Virtual Interview-Clerical Warehouse KansasCity MO" on June 8th and 9th. To apply for the Clerical Support positions in Kansas City, MO, click here.
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)?
- This position is not remote. Are you able to work on-site in Kansas City, MO, M-F?
- A successful background check is required for this position. Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with governmental guidelines, and local law and regulations?
Clerical Support (Filing & Records Maintenance) - First Shift (NEW OPENINGS)
Performs general clerical work including filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents in an underground storage facility.
PAY: $20.00 - $21.00/hr
Comprehensive benefits package for regular full-time employees includes:
- 401(K) with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid time off (in accordance with applicable laws and regulation)
- On-the-job training opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Clerical Support (First Shift):
Includes the following:
- Filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents.
- Retrieving documents from files.
- Grouping documents with existing files.
- Stacking file boxes and preparing them for storage facility.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience for Clerical Support (First Shift):
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One (1) year of material handling or records room experience is strongly desired.
- Other applicable experience includes, but is not limited to: warehousing, warehouse employee, material handler, file clerk, mail room clerk, mail sorter, general clerk, general laborer and data entry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for Clerical Support (First Shift):
- Consistently and consecutively lift 25+ pound file boxes
- Ability to work on your feet for an eight (8) hour shift or a majority of the day
- Ability to physically climb a ladder consistently and as required
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to request clarification of instructions when needed.
- Ability to maintain established records and files.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications of Cherokee Federal.
Work Environment for Clerical Support (First Shift):
- Work is performed primarily in a climate-controlled office/storage facility located underground.
Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting (CNFC) is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients.
As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construct
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.