Charter Manufacturing is a fourth-generation family-owned business where our will to grow drives us to do it better. Join the team and become part of our family!
Charter Manufacturing has an exciting opportunity for an IT Student to join our IT Function as a Network Infrastructure Intern! This role is located in Cleveland, OH and requires a combination of onsite and remote work.
Become part of the IT department while being exposed to varying issues. Assist and/or lead multiple IT-related projects supporting the different facets of the business. Collaborate directly with other employees and work on projects independently. Grow through Charter's Internship values of communication, high expectations, accountability, responsibility, teamwork, exposure to business, and real-world work experience.
This is a year-round opportunity (part-time during the school year and full-time during breaks)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Enrollment in a two-year or four-year degree program in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field with current status of at least a Sophomore level.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- One year of IT-related experience
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Assist in other projects and function as a resource for other team members.
- Document and improve processes.
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation, as outlined in the job description.
- Follow Environmental, Quality and Safety Management System procedures and requirements.
- Juggling multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Working independently with little direction.