Charter Manufacturing is a fourth-generation family-owned business where our will to grow drives us to do it better. Join the team and become part of our family!
Charter Dura-Bar in Woodstock, IL is hiring a Controls Systems Intern to join our Engineering group!
This is a summer internship opportunity (Targeted start date June 2021)
Grow through Charter's Internship values of communication, high expectations, accountability, responsibility, teamwork, exposure to business, and real-world work experience. Become part of the department while being exposed to varying issues. Assist and/or lead multiple projects supporting the different facets of the business. Collaborate directly with other employees and work on projects independently. This is a Co-Op opportunity.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation,as provided in detail in the Job Analysis Database.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program inMechatronics, Electrical orMechanical Engineeringcurrent status of at least aJunior level.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Demonstrated software application skills: Solid works/ Auto-CAD
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Juggling multiple responsibilities
- Learning Charter Manufacturing Processes