Application Tool Intern (2302)
7930 N Faulkner Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53224, USA
Friday, December 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Manager- Application Tool Engineering, the Application Tool Intern will be responsible for conducting various tests for research and development and manufacturing.This will be achieved while supporting all corporate policies, procedures, work instructions and required documentation.
- Utilization of various testing equipment for new product testing, research and development testing, lifecycle testing.
- Documenting test results.
- Analyzing test results and making recommendations.
- Creating professional lab test results for releasing to customer.
- Analyzing test data and summarizing the results within MS Word or Excel.
- Understanding and operation of testing equipment.
- Create test documentation that can be presented to customers.
Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Enrollment in a mechanical engineering or industrial engineering degree program, with at least a sophomore status.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs required.
- Ability to mutli-task.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
HellermannTyton Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.